Sunday, July 25, 2010

Walworth County Cloggers







So, my three girls- Jordyn (6), Peyton & Morgan (4) dance for the Walworth County Cloggers. I truly enjoy watching them experience dance. They perform quite a bit through out the summer and end the season at the County Fair- a highlight for most of the dancers. They also have a huge production showcase every other year. And that was this year!

I have the pleasure of being their "official" photographer! It isn't easy capturing those fast feet in motion! But when I do, it is rewarding for me to see the dancers reactions! Here are some of my favorites:


This was the Performance Team practicing at UW-Whitewater the night of the 2010 "Turn the Beat Around" Showcase.

The Walworth County Cloggers also perform at festivals, fairs and parades during the summer months. Clogging is one of those things best defined by observation. In other words, you have to see cloggers dancing and spend some time observing what they do to fully understand what clogging is. Even cloggers struggle for the best way to answer the "What is clogging?" question.



















For the love of clogging....

No comments:

Post a Comment